I am a VFX Supervisor & Senior Compositor with a Television & Advertising focus. I have acquired varied experience on client-based projects ranging from high / low budget Commercials & Films to TV Documentaries, Dramas and Music Promos.
I have excellent technical and interpersonal skills, specialising in; compositing, project planning, set supervision, colour grading, retouching, motion tracking, online finishing and design.
- Primary compositing software: Nuke & Nuke Studio.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D space compositing and multi channel exr workflow
- Good working knowledge of: Flame, Maya, Modo, Mocha, PF Track & After Effects
- Fluent multi-platform: Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Substantial advanced vfx compositing experience ranging from simple conforms to leading complex jobs involving integration of multiple elements, whether 2D or 3D, whether photorealistic or stylised
- Experience as on-set vfx supervisor
- Good eye for colour grading and final finishing
- Detailed knowledge of visual effects techniques
- Excellent client interaction with ability to be diplomatic when required
- Confidence / ability as Team Lead
- Highly visually creative with eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and passionate with problem-solving attitude
- Able to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- Equally comfortable as team collaborator or team lead
- Able to work autonomously in fast paced environments
- Experience working with the Production team to bid and schedule projects
University of Gwent (Wales)
BA (Hons) Multi-Media
Glassworks: 2021 – present
Hogarth Worldwide: 2017 – 2021
Sky UK: 2012 – 2017
Rushes Postproduction: 2005 – 2012